RECIPE: NITRO AFFOGATO
Perfect for a summertime treat, beat the heat with nitro coffee and everyone’s favorite treat, ice cream!
Using your preferred method from the nitro coffee how-to information in our "The Guinness of Cold Brew" blog, prepare your nitro coffee prior to assembling this delicious, decadent, dessert.
- 1 large scoop vanilla bean ice cream
- Caramel sauce, for topping
- Nitro cold brewed coffee
- Add ice cream to a glass. *You can sub out the vanilla for any flavor of your choice.
- Pour nitro coffee over ice cream. **Typically an affogato is served with 1 shot of freshly pulled espresso, so you don’t want to overdo it with the nitro coffee. And, you don’t have to measure, as you’ll want to pour the nitro over the ice cream fresh from the nitro maker or whipped cream dispenser for the best effect. Just seek to add coffee until the scoop is almost covered.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce, and enjoy with a spoon or slowly sipped!